Dials are ideally suited for various types of rotary dial applications, such as Assembly, Filling, Packaging and Test Equipment.
- Modified Sine acceleration & deceleration
- Heavy Duty pre-loaded cam followers
- Wide selection of station and motion combinations available
- Hardened and ground tool steel barrel cams
- Rugged, Compact housing
- Large capacity turntable bearing available center thru-hole
- Integral Cone Drive reducers on models “M” & “L”
- #20 worm gear reducer optional on model “S” indexerDrive packages include reducer, motor, limit switch & control
optional equipment such as dial plates, pedestal bases & overload clutches
Dials available at CRV Lancaster Inc.
- Smooth motion
- Extremely accurate positioning
- High-speed capability
- Mounting choices
- Multi-position operationDials available at CRV Lancaster Inc.
CRV Lancaster Dial Indexers available in 3 sizes up to 12 stations are standard, more are available
We welcome special applications! Non-standard motions, additional or odd numbers of stations, oscillators, and constant velocity cams for use in servo applications can be custom made to your specifications.